2019 National Convention CLE Information
Continuing Legal Education Information and Resources
CLE credit is approved for California, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Oregon, Vermont, and Washington. CLE credit is available per jurisdictional reciprocity with California for Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Hawaii, Montana, and New York.
In addition, CLE credit is pending for Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Minnesota, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin, and West Virginia.
For any questions regarding CLE credit, please e-mail LCEmails@acslaw.org and write “National Convention – CLE Credit” in the subject line.
This year, ACS will be using an electronic CLE service.
In order to receive CLE credit, please:
- Make sure the QR code on your name tag is scanned by our volunteers at each session you attend.
- If you need to leave a session early, please see one of our volunteers outside of the session’s room so that they can re-scan your QR code. Attendees who participate for the entire session do not need to be scanned a second time.
- You will be provided with an Evaluation Form – please fill it out and submit it to the volunteers after each session.
- A few weeks after convention, you will receive two separate emails from ACS’s electronic CLE system inviting you to confirm your attendance for all sessions you attended. The first email will ask you to confirm which states you are seeking CLE credit and to enter your bar numbers for those corresponding jurisdictions. Approximately one week later, you will receive a second email, asking you to confirm your participation for the sessions you attended. Once you verify this information, your CLE Certificates of Attendance will be emailed to you directly.
- Please also follow any additional instructions posted at each individual panel.