Our Members. Our Power. Our Movement.
Become an ACS member today, in order to:
- Be at the forefront of progressive legal change
- Protect the legitimacy of our democracy
- Unite with a network of 240 student and lawyer chapters across the United States
- Support a grassroots movement for a diverse judiciary that reflects the public it serves
Together, we can protect democracy, advance truth and justice, and transform our laws and legal systems to protect the lives of all people – not just the special interests of a few.
$25: Constitutional Ally
- Membership in an ACS chapter near you.
- Special invitations to the ACS National Convention, regional conferences, and local events.
- Exclusive membership communications on ACS’s work and impact, including ACS’s weekly Member Bulletin.
$50: Constitutional Champion
- Everything listed in level one, plus the following:
- Exclusive networking opportunities with prominent ACS staff, legal scholars, officials, and judges.
- Complimentary e-subscriptions to the Harvard Law & Policy Review, the official journal of ACS, and Advance, ACS’s Journal of Issue Briefs.
$100: Constitutional Ambassador
- Everything listed in levels one and two, plus the following:
- Invitations to exclusive debriefs with ACS President Russ Feingold and ACS policy experts to discuss progressive legal issues.
- Opportunity to submit content to ACS’s Expert Forum to share discourse on progressive and legal issues with the nation’s top progressive legal minds.
All membership benefits are considered to be of insubstantial value and do not affect the amount of the contribution that is deductible for federal income tax purposes. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.