February 23, 2022 - February 25, 2022
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm, Eastern Time
ACS Georgia: 2022 Georgia Bar, Media & Judiciary Conference
The 2022 Georgia Bar, Media & Judiciary Conference, now in its 31st year, will be virtual, with six sessions spread over three days—all centered on issues at the intersection of the First Amendment, journalism, courts, and the law.
The Conference schedule is the collaborative effort of a planning committee composed of prominent journalists, judges and lawyers from across the state. Session topics and timing are decided early and then moderators and panelists recruited to create the most timely and engaging sessions possible.
Please Register here.
- There will be one session the afternoon of Wednesday, February 23, two sessions the afternoon of Thursday, February 24, and three sessions Friday, February 25, the first beginning at 11 a.m. and the last ending at 5 pm.
- Attendees will receive login information for each session in a know-before-you-go email reminder one day in advance.
Agenda and Details
- For further details about the Conference schedule, including specific times and topics for each session, a current listing of confirmed moderators and panelists, a list of planning committee members and Georgia CLE credit hours approved, click here.
- Check back anytime for the latest updates.
- Registration ends at 11 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 22.
- For attorneys seeking CLE credit, session attendance will be validated via session login and provided to the Commission on Continuing Lawyer Competency of the State Bar of Georgia.