December 17, 2019
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm, Eastern Time
ACS Columbus: Happy Hour & Elections
Join the ACS Columbus Lawyer Chapter for a happy hour to both celebrate the year and elect the Columbus Lawyer Chapter's new Board of Directors! If you are interested in running for a position on the Board of Directors, please read below.
The Board is responsible for designing and implementing all of the chapter's programming, including CLE events and happy hours. Candidates do not need to be present at the election to be elected but are strongly encouraged to attend.
All current candidates for Board positions are listed below with a denotation of whether they are running for election or re-election to each respective role. If you have an interest in running for any of the following positions, please submit a statement of interest to Chapter President Carly Edelstein by Tuesday, December 10 at 5:00 p.m.
• Co-President – Katy Shanahan for election
• VP of CLE Programming – VACANT
• VP of Communication – Maria Bruno for re-election
• VP of Social Events – Joe Gibson for election
• VP of Diversity – Anna Sanyal for re-election
• Secretary/Treasurer – Derek Clinger for re-election
• OSU Law School Liaison – Sarah Pomeroy for election
• Capital University Law School Liaison – Sara Valentine for election
• At-Large Membership (capped at 7)
Board members must be active, dues-paying members of ACS. If you haven't already, you can join or renew your ACS membership here. Duties include attending bi-monthly board meetings (in person or by phone), helping plan programming, and promoting and attending chapter events.
To run for a position on the Board of Directors, or if you have any questions or concerns, please email current ACS president Carly Edelstein at Ms.Edelstein@gmail.com.