On Saturday, June 18, 2011, at 11am, ACS hosted a panel on electronic privacy at the 10th Anniversary ACS National Convention, featuring:
- Randal S. Milch, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Verizon Communications Inc.
- Paul Ohm, Professor of Law, University of Colorado Law School
- Jeffrey Rosen, Professor of Law, George Washington University School of Law
- Marc Rotenberg, Executive Director, Electronic Privacy Information Center
- Solveig Marilyn Singleton, Vice President & Senior Analyst, Convergence Law Institute
- Tim Sparapani, Director of Public Policy, Facebook