June 30, 2016
The 2015-2016 ACS Supreme Court Review
Caroline FredricksonAmerican Constitution Society
Thomas C. GoldsteinSCOTUSblog
Christina SwarnsNAACP Legal Defense & Educational Fund, Inc.
William ConsovoyMcCarthy Park PLLC
Walter DellingerO'Melveny & Myers
Jennifer DalvenACLU Reproductive Freedom Project
Guy-Uriel CharlesDuke University School of Law
Deepak GuptaGupta Wessler PLLC
On June 30, 2016, ACS hosted its annual panel discussion at the National Press Club reviewing the most recent Supreme Court Term. Leading experts discussed the Court’s noteworthy decisions and analyzed emerging trends. They also discussed the impact of the vacancy on the Court.
Featured Panelists included:
- Thomas C. Goldstein, Moderator, Partner, Goldstein & Russell, P.C.; Co-Founder and Publisher, SCOTUSblog
- Guy-Uriel Charles, Charles S. Rhyne Professor of Law, Senior Associate Dean for Faculty & Research, Duke University School of Law
- William Consovoy, Partner, Consovoy McCarthy Park PLLC
- Jennifer Dalven, Director, ACLU Reproductive Freedom Project
- Walter Dellinger, Partner, O'Melveny & Myers; Douglas B. Maggs Professor Emeritus of Law, Duke University School of Law
- Deepak Gupta, Partner, Gupta Wessler PLLC
- Christina Swarns, Litigation Director, NAACP Legal Defense & Educational Fund, Inc.