On July 1, ACS hosted its annual panel discussion at the National Press Club to review the 2014 Supreme Court Term. Leading experts discussed the Court’s noteworthy decisions and analyzed emerging trends.
- Thomas C. Goldstein, Moderator, Partner, Goldstein & Russell, P.C.; co-founder and publisher, SCOTUSblog
- William Eskridge, Jr., John A. Garver Professor of Jurisprudence, Yale Law School
- J. Gerald Hebert, Executive Director and Director of Litigation, The Campaign Legal Center
- Cynthia Jones, Associate Professor of Law, American University Washington College of Law
- Nadine Strossen, John Marshall Harlan II Professor of Law, New York Law School; Former President, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), 1991-2008
- Jeffrey B. Wall, Special Counsel and Co-head of Appellate Litigation, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP