- Robert Borosage, Founder and President, Institute for America's Future
- David Bernstein, George Mason University Foundation Professor, George Mason University School of Law
- Heather Boushey, Executive Director and Chief Economist, Washington Center of Equitable Growth
- William Forbath, Associate Dean for Research, Lloyd M Bentsen Chair in Law, University of Texas School of Law
- Sophia Lee, Professor of Law and History, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Ted Shaw, Julius L. Chambers Distinguished Professor of Law; Director, Center for Civil Rights, University of North Carolina School of Law
- Ganesh Sitaraman, Assistant Professor of Law, Vanderbilt Law School, Senior Fellow, Center for American Progress
ACS interviews William Forbath, Associate Dean for Research and Lloyd M. Rentsen Chair in Law at the University of Texas School of Law, on the Constitution and economic inequality at the 2015 ACS National Convention.