September 6, 2022
Episode 66: Dear Senate, Please Prioritize Judges
This is a call to action! The U.S. Senate is back in session this month, and inevitably it has competing priorities between now and the end of the year. That's where this episode comes in. Jeanne Hruska speaks with Russ Feingold, President of ACS, and Zack Gima, Vice President of Strategic Engagement at ACS, about why the Senate should prioritize judicial nominations, how it can do that, and how listeners can help ensure it happens.
Episode Host: Jeanne Hruska, ACS Sr. Advisor for Communications and Strategy
Episode Guest: Russ Feingold, ACS President
Episode Guest: Zack Gima, ACS Vice President of Strategic Engagement
- U.S. Senate switchboard: 202-224-3121.
- Senate Judiciary Committee members
- Contact ACS about our Path to the Bench Project: PathtotheBench@acslaw.org
- ACS's Tracker of Federal Judicial Nominations
- Diversity of the Federal Bench
- "It’s Time for Democrats to Play Hardball to Thwart Mitch McConnell," by Russ Feingold
Email the Show: Podcast@ACSLaw.org
|Listen on iTunes||Listen on Google||Listen on Spotify||Listen on TuneIn||Listen on Stitcher||Listen on Deezer||Listen on Radio Public|
Technical production provided by Flint Stone Media