April 14, 2021
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm, Eastern Time
Gavel Gap: Representation and Diversity on the Bench
Join the Seton Hall Law ACS Student Chapter as they host "Gavel Gap: Representation and Diversity on the Bench." This virtual webinar will feature a panel discussion between four judges and justices of diverse backgrounds, and discuss the representation gap between judges and the populations they serve and why diversity on the bench is important.
This event will feature:
- Judge Juliana Diaz, Municipal Court for the City of Elizabeth
- Judge Hany Mawla, New Jersey Superior Court Appellate Division
- Presiding Judge Sohail Mohammed, New Jersey Superior Court Criminal Division, Passaic Vicinage
- Associate Justice Fabiana Pierre-Louis, New Jersey Supreme Court
- Giancarlo Piccinini, President of the ACS Seton Hall Law Student Chapter
To attend this event, please register here.