May 21, 2021
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm, Eastern Time
ACS Virtual Graduation Ceremony 2021
Please join ACS as we celebrate the graduation of our incredible ACS Student Leaders. ACS is truly honored that these graduating students have chosen to make ACS a part of their law school experience. To show our graduating ACS leaders our love and appreciation, to provide them with some inspiration as they enter the legal profession, and to celebrate their incredible accomplishments, ACS will be hosting a Virtual Graduation Ceremony on May 21 at 1 PM PT / 3 PM CT / 4 PM ET.
Please invite your friends and family as we honor our graduates’ brilliance and passion, and present our annual student chapter awards!
- David Adeleye, Student Board Member, ACS Board of Directors; Indiana University Maurer School of Law '21
- Jarrett Adams, Attorney, The Law Offices of Jarrett Adams, PLLC
- Kristine Cruz, Legal Program Director, Mosaic Family Services, Inc.; Co-Chair, ACS Dallas-Ft. Worth Lawyer Chapter
- Russ Feingold, President, ACS
- Cecile Richards, Co-Chair, American Bridge 21st Century; Former President, Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Hon. Luis Felipe Restrepo, U.S. Circuit Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
All attendees will be sent dial-in information prior to the event.
Welcome Remarks by Russ Feingold, ACS President (Introduced by Meghan Paulas)
Remarks by Jarrett Adams (Introduced by Vjolca Saliu - Chicago-Kent '21)
Remarks by Cecile Richards (Introduced by Francesco Arreaga - UC Berkeley '21)
Remarks by Judge Luis Felipe Restrepo (Introduced by Kevin Witenoff - Vanderbilt '21)
Announcement of 2021 Graduates
Remarks by Kristine Cruz, Co-Chair of the Dallas Ft. Worth Lawyer Chapter
Presentation of ACS 2021 Student Chapter Awards by Zinelle October, ACS Executive Vice President
Remarks by David Adeleye, ACS Student Board Member
Closing Remarks by Peter Karanjia, ACS Chair of Board of Directors