On June 30, 2016, ACS hosted its annual panel discussion at the National Press Club reviewing the most recent Supreme Court Term. Leading experts discussed the Court’s noteworthy decisions and analyzed emerging trends. They also discussed the impact of the vacancy on the Court.
Featured Panelists included:
- Thomas C. Goldstein, Moderator, Partner, Goldstein & Russell, P.C.; Co-Founder and Publisher, SCOTUSblog
- Guy-Uriel Charles, Charles S. Rhyne Professor of Law, Senior Associate Dean for Faculty & Research, Duke University School of Law
- William Consovoy, Partner, Consovoy McCarthy Park PLLC
- Jennifer Dalven, Director, ACLU Reproductive Freedom Project
- Walter Dellinger, Partner, O'Melveny & Myers; Douglas B. Maggs Professor Emeritus of Law, Duke University School of Law
- Deepak Gupta, Partner, Gupta Wessler PLLC
- Christina Swarns, Litigation Director, NAACP Legal Defense & Educational Fund, Inc.