Become a member or renew your membership!
Enjoy member benefits that include:
- Regular updates on our work and key issues through our Weekly Bulletin, access to our jobs bank, and invitations to in-person and online events, including briefing calls by leading progressive legal experts.
- Network and connect with a community of lawyers, judges, policy experts, legislators, law students, and academics.
- Complimentary e-subscriptions to the Harvard Law & Policy Review, the official journal of ACS, and Advance, the journal of the ACS Issue Groups.
ACS memberships are based on a minimum donation of:
- $10 for law students and recent graduates.
- $25 for government, nonprofit, and academic employees.
- $50 for private sector employees.
Other Membership Information
- Standard ACS memberships (all donation levels $25 and above) are valid for the calendar year in which your donation is made. Gifts received in November or December will create active membership status for the following calendar year.
- ACS student memberships follow an academic year and are valid from August 1 – July 31. Gifts received on or after July 1 will create active membership status through July 31 of the following year.
- Law students graduating this year are eligible for our young lawyer membership, which will be valid through December 31 of the first year post-graduation to help ease the transition to the professional legal community.
ACS is a nonpartisan, nonprofit 501(c)(3) educational organization. Gifts are tax-deductible for federal income tax purposes to the full extent provided by law, except $10 student memberships are not tax-deductible