Our Members. Our Power. Our Movement.
Become an ACS member today, in order to:
- Be at the forefront of progressive legal change
- Protect the legitimacy of our democracy
- Unite with a network of nearly 200 student and lawyer chapters across the United States
- Support a grassroots movement for a diverse judiciary that reflects the public it serves
Together, we can protect democracy, advance truth and justice, and transform our laws and legal systems to protect the lives of all people – not just the special interests of a few.
Other Ways to Join the ACS Movement
- Student Membership: Becoming a student member of ACS reflects your commitment to our work and our values. For more information, please contact email@example.com or sign up for a student membership online.
- Corporate Membership: If you and your company would like to join ACS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Institutional Membership: If you and your Foundation would like to join ACS, please contact email@example.com.
- Public Sector Membership: If you are an elected or appointed official and would like to join ACS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All membership benefits are considered to be of insubstantial value and do not affect the amount of the contribution that is deductible for federal income tax purposes. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.