February 1, 2022
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
What does Justice Stephen Breyer’s impending retirement means for the Supreme Court and the country? Join ACS for a discussion of the defining moments of his time on the Court, what to expect in the coming nomination process, and the challenges that will continue to make Court reform imperative regardless of who succeeds Justice Breyer.
- Russ Feingold, President, American Constitution Society
- Olatunde C. Johnson, Jerome B. Sherman Professor of Law, Columbia Law School
- Ajay Kundaria, former Chief Counsel to Senator Amy Klobuchar, Senate Judiciary Committee
- Farah Peterson, Professor of Law, University of Chicago Law School and former Law Clerk for Justice Stephen Breyer
- Jill Dash, Vice President of Strategic Engagement, American Constitution Society