Network Advancement Associate
ACS has an opening for a Network Advancement Associate to support the overall work of the Department of Network Advancement (DNA). This position is based in Washington, DC, and will ideally begin on May 6, 2019.
The Network Advancement Associate will assist in:
- Managing the technological needs of DNA and acting as liaison to other departments and outside contractors
- Coordinating the logistics and documentation for our Continuing Legal Education programming
- Organizing the department’s data management and strategizing for its best use
- Assisting with planning and implementation of large events
- Managing special projects within the department
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time within the overall department.
The ideal candidate will possess many of the following qualifications and personal attributes:
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management experience desired
- Ability to absorb information about several moving parts
- Works equally well with millennials, law students, new and seasoned lawyers, scholars, judges and public officials
- Event planning experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Thrives in an outcome-driven work culture
- Performs well in a team environment, but can also consistently accomplish tasks independently
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Salesforce products is a plus
- Social media, HTML and Excel experience are a plus
Salary will be commensurate with experience. ACS values a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. ACS encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability and veteran status. Interested applicants should email a cover letter, resume, & list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.