ACS Special Projects include:
- Harvard Law & Policy Review
- Constance Baker Motley National Student Writing Competition
- Richard D. Cudahy Writing Competition
- The Constitution in the Classroom
- David Carliner Public Interest Award
- "Myths and Facts About Courts and the Constitution"
- "The Path to the Bench"
- Career Webinar Series
Find out more about any of these projects by clicking on the links to the left.
Learn how you can participate in the ACS and NLADA Public Defender Intern Matching Program.
Discover ACS's work on indigent defense here.