On Monday, September 16, ACS hosted a panel discussion at the National Press Club where a diverse group of experts offered their insights on the Supreme Court Term that begins October 7th. They discussed key cases on the Court's docket and suggested areas to follow as the Term unfolds.
Caroline Fredrickson, President, American Constitution Society for Law and Policy
- Pamela Harris, Visiting Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center (moderator)
- Randy Barnett, Carmack Waterhouse Professor of Legal Theory, Georgetown University Law Center; Director, Georgetown Center for the Constitution
- Joshua Civin, Counsel to the Director of Litigation, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc.
- Andrew Pincus, Partner, Mayer Brown LLP; Co-Founder and Co-Director, Yale Law School Supreme Court Advocacy Clinic
- David Strauss, Gerald Ratner Distinguished Service Professor of Law, University of Chicago Law School; Editor, Supreme Court Review
Registration for this event is closed.
Lunch was served at 12:00 p.m., and the program began at 12:30 p.m.