September marks the 225th anniversary of the U.S. Constitution, and ACS has lead the celebration with a number of events and activities. On Thursday, September 20, ACS hosted a panel discussion at the National Press Club where a diverse group of experts offered their insights on the Supreme Court Term that begins October 1st. They discussed key cases on the Court's docket and suggested areas to follow as the Term unfolds.
The panel featured:
- Moderator, Adam Winkler, Professor of Law, UCLA School of Law
- Lisa S. Blatt, Partner, Arnold & Porter LLP
- Elise C. Boddie, Acting Director of Litigation, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund
- Thomas C. Goldstein, Partner, Goldstein & Russell, P.C.; Publisher, SCOTUSblog
- Ilya Shapiro, Senior Fellow in Constitutional Studies and Editor-in-Chief, Cato Supreme Court Review, Cato Institute
- Kenji Yoshino, Chief Justice Earl Warren Professor of Constitutional Law, NYU School of Law