The ACS Student Chapter at Harvard Law School, based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, is one of our strongest chapters. The chapter regularly hosts programs of constitutional significance. In addition, the Harvard Law & Policy Review (HLPR) serves as the official journal of the American Constitution Society for Law and Policy and is published twice a year under the direction of Harvard Law students.
- Michael Klarman - Faculty Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megan Marks - President, email@example.com
- Shammas Malik - Co-Vice President, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kerry Richards - Co-Vice President, email@example.com
- Bala Sekaran - Treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brooke Gasson - Secretary, email@example.com