About this Chapter
The ACS Student Chapter at Northwestern University School of Law, based in Chicago, Illinois, is one of our most active chapters. The chapter engages a community of practitioners, scholars, and students in robust discussion and introspection over the most important legal and policy questions of the day. By hosting regular debates, panels, guest speakers, roundtables, and social events, the Chapter actively champions a progressive understanding of the Constitution in an effort to empower supporters, persuade the undecided, and challenge prevailing conservative norms. The Chapter has quickly emerged as one of the most active ACS Student Chapters in the nation, which is largely attributable to the enthusiastic and generous collaborative efforts of other student organizations at Northwestern Law.
375 East Chicago AvenueChicago, IL 60611
- Deborah Tuerkheimer - Co-Faculty Advisor, email@example.com
- Erin Delaney - Co-Faculty Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ngozi Nezianya - President, email@example.com
- Lauren Dana - Vice President of External Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beau Tremitiere - Vice President of Internal Relations, email@example.com