The Maryland Lawyer Chapter of the American Constitution Society and the National Association of Women Judges present:
Training Women Lawyers About the Judicial Selection Process
With opening remarks by:
- Hon. Claudia Barber, Administrative Law Judge, District of Columbia Office of Administrative Hearings; Director, District 4, National Association of Women Judges
With guest moderator:
- Hon. Marcella A. Holland, Circuit Administrative Judge, 8th Judicial Circuit, Maryland; Chair, Conference of Circuit Judges, State of Maryland
A panel discussion featuring:
- Hon. Angela M. Eaves, Associate Judge, District 9, Harford County, District Court of Maryland
- Charles L. Fuller, Attorney, Law Office of Charles L. Fuller; Member, Appellate Judicial Nominating Committee, District 9, Howard County
- Patricia E. Campbell-Smith, Chief Special Master, United States Court of Federal Claims
- Marisa Trasatti, Principal, Semmes, Bowen & Semmes; Chair, Judicial Nominations Committee, Maryland Defense Counsel
Learn more about the judicial selection process for both the courts and the government, including administrative law and board of contract appeal tribunals. A distinguished panel of jurists and judicial selection commission members will be present to answer your questions.
To register, email District 4 NAWJ Director Claudia Barber at email@example.com and/or call (202) 724-5474.
Seating is limited, and an early registration is recommended.